Client Success Manager
Orbital Insight, Inc. is currently seeking a Client Success Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class onboarding experience, managing the company’s client relationships, and providing tier-1 support of our product suite. Additionally, you will support the sales team throughout the sales process and coordinate product releases, communicating changes both externally and internally.
This position is based in Palo Alto, CA.
- Provide best-in-class support and assistance to clients, helping them get the most out of our products
- Establish and foster meaningful relationships with Orbital’s client base by exhibiting reliability, a high degree of aptitude, and a positive attitude
- Onboard new users to our platform, leading training and Q&A sessions
- Communicate product enhancements, white papers, research articles, etc. with clients, prospects, and sales team
- Serve as a technical resource and escalation point for the sales team throughout the sales process
- Gather feedback from clients and prospects and communicate with product and executive teams on a periodic basis
- Generate qualified leads in a traditional inside sales capacity
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks and projects across multiple clients simultaneously
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Interest in and understanding of financial markets
- A programming background is not needed, but the desire and aptitude to learn our software and other technologies is important
- Experience with technologies/tools a plus- namely Python, but also SQL, QGIS, Google Earth Pro, Git, Jenkins, Docker, AWS
Orbital Insight is a fast growing provider of geospatial data and geo-analytic services to commercial, nonprofit and public sector clients across the globe. Leveraging advancements in computer vision and cloud computing, Orbital Insight is turning millions of images into a big picture understanding of the world that is quantitatively grounded in observation, creating unprecedented transparency, and empowering global decision makers with new sources of objective, quantified socio-economic insights.
We are backed by marquee investors such as Google Ventures, Sequoia Capital, In-Q- Tel and Bloomberg Beta, Orbital Insight is rapidly expanding its commercial and public sector capabilities. Come join us if you are unafraid to try new approaches and relentlessly seek to push the state of the art, taking projects all the way from prototype to production-ready.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Orbital Insight does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Orbital Insight prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Orbital Insight is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Orbital Insight and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.Apply Now