Orbital Insight, Inc. is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team based in Palo Alto. The Marketing team works intimately with both external clients and internal stakeholders to support new business sales through PR, event management, industry-focused content creation and lead generation. This role requires close collaboration with sales, marketing and product to communicate our brand and value through impactful visuals. In this role you will be responsible for graphic design, video production, digital assets and signage to promote the brand and products in collateral, presentations and events.
- Own Orbital Insight’s centralized content repository
- Codify company brand and content standards, elevating our marketing to a level of aesthetic excellence
- Act as chief creative strategist and tactician, identifying ways to graphically represent Orbital Insight’s analytical capabilities and translating them into content
- Project manage agency design
- Develop digital and printed marketing materials such as video, one pagers, web assets, banners, promotional materials, conference signage, email assets and executive presentations
- Collaborate with the marketing organization to create fully integrated campaigns, website development, landing page creation and using them to further Orbital Insight’s brand and messaging
Skills & Qualifications:
- Advanced design knowledge and branding application
- Experience extending company brand and value through various marketing materials in high-end packages
- Advanced creative and production skills with a strong understanding of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts
- Proven skills in Adobe Creative Suite
Orbital Insight is a fast-growing provider of geospatial data and geo-analytic services to commercial, nonprofit and public sector clients across the globe. Leveraging advancements in computer vision and cloud computing, Orbital Insight is turning millions of images into a big picture understanding of the world that is quantitatively grounded in observation, creating unprecedented transparency, and empowering global decision makers with new sources of objective, quantified socio-economic insights.
Backed by marquee investors such as GV (formerly Google Ventures), Sequoia Capital, In-Q-Tel and Bloomberg Beta, Orbital Insight is rapidly expanding its commercial and public sector capabilities. Come join us if you are unafraid to try new approaches and relentlessly seek to push the state of the art, taking projects all the way from prototype to production-ready.Apply Now