Office Manager (Contractor)
Orbital Insight is currently seeking an Office Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for day-to-day office administrative operations, create and maintain a pleasant work environment and ensure the office is running smoothly.
The ideal candidate is energetic, detail-oriented and is able to juggle multiple things at once. You anticipate what’s needed in the office and look for creative solutions. You will drive continuous office improvement and ensure our work environment helps attract and maintain our talent. We are looking for a team player who is ready to jump in!
This position is based in Palo Alto, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Serve as point of contact for employees on all office administration issues
- Greet visitors/guests, offer refreshments, escort to meeting rooms or contact OI employee/host
- Organize and maintain office layout and common areas
- Responsible for recurring and non-recurring beverages, snacks, catering: select vendor(s) and manage ongoing vendor relationships, ensure catering is set up and cleared up properly, ensure vendors understand expectations
- Set up and maintain employee administrative process: security cards, Employee Fitness Waiver, GoPass, birthday/anniversary, dietary restrictions
- Serve as point of contact for property management, janitorial services, contract services (i.e. Task Rabbit, Plant Vendors, etc.)
- Point of contact for opening new office locations, ownership of researching contracting with vendors to mirror other Orbital Insight locations, ensure all offices have cohesive signage
- Maintain NDA, MDA, Agreements, etc. into the appropriate Google Drive. Filing/loading invoices or receipts into applicable Google Drive for EGFS monthly reconciliation
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in messaging, MS Office Suites, Google tools
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Associates Degree or higher desired
We are backed by marquee investors such as Sequoia Capital, Google Ventures, In-Q-Tel, and Bloomberg Beta, Orbital Insight is rapidly expanding its commercial and public sector capabilities. Come join us if you are unafraid to try new approaches and relentlessly seek to push the state of the art, taking projects all the way from prototype to production-ready.
– Stock Options
– Competitive Salaries
– Paid time off
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance
– Life & disability coverage
– Flexible Spending Accounts
– Apple equipment
– Twice a week catered lunches
– Monthly happy hour in office
– Stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, coffee, tea, etc.
– Easy commute via Caltrain, with company sponsored Go Pass
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Orbital Insight does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any person or email address at Orbital Insight prior to obtaining a signed agreement from Recruiting/HR. Orbital Insight is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to Orbital Insight and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.Apply Now