Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor)
The Recruiting Coordinator will provide full lifecycle recruitment support including scheduling candidate interviews, travel, drafting job descriptions, maintaining the applicant tracking system, and helping with the on-boarding process.
This individual is highly organized in a fast paced environment, has strong attention to detail, and is able to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Support hiring by scheduling candidate interviews
- Arrange candidate travel and lodging requirements
- Drive candidate experience initiatives to ensure outstanding candidate experience
- Help write effective job descriptions and use social media to promote and evangelize them
- Implement process and operational improvements that make our interviews more effective
- Participate in team-wide initiatives and projects (e.g. help with diversity hiring program or college recruiting)
- Help with Reference checks, Background checks , Immigration/Visa coordination
- Help with sourcing candidates if needed
Skills & Qualifications
- A BA/BS degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Recruitment or HR Operations
- Experience with Google Calendar and Google applications
- Experience with Lever or other Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to handle a large volume of varied tasks/data in a high-pressure environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messages accordingly
- Strong organizational skills and highly detail-oriented
Orbital Insight is a fast growing provider of geospatial data and geo-analytic services to commercial, nonprofit and public sector clients across the globe. Leveraging advancements in computer vision and cloud computing, Orbital Insight is turning millions of images into a big picture understanding of the world that is quantitatively grounded in observation, creating unprecedented transparency, and empowering global decision makers with new sources of objective, quantified socio-economic insights.
We are backed by marquee investors such as Google Ventures, Sequoia Capital, In-Q- Tel and Bloomberg Beta, Orbital Insight is rapidly expanding its commercial and public sector capabilities. Come join us if you are unafraid to try new approaches and relentlessly seek to push the state of the art, taking projects all the way from prototype to production-ready.Apply Now