Senior Technical Recruiter (Contract)
Orbital Insight is looking for a resourceful, collaborative, and dedicated Technical Recruiter to help grow our rapidly expanding team.
You will be a part of a small but growing Talent team tasked with partnering directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment activities, and ultimately hire world-class candidates to join our team. You will build a pipeline of potential candidates for Computer Vision, Machine/Deep Learning, Data Science, and Core Software Engineering roles. This role requires that you be highly proactive in sourcing and recruiting the best talent.
- Source and hire top talent for Computer Vision, Machine/Deep Learning, Data Science, and Core Software Engineering roles
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to the final stage of the application process
- Passionately drive results, think and act quickly, operate long-term and in the best interest of company objectives
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including trends in tech recruiting and compensation
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience recruiting for Computer Vision, Machine/Deep Learning, Data Science, and Core Software Engineering roles
- Sharp interview skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to screen candidates for technical abilities
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets, as well as an understanding of how software is built and maintained
- Great selling and closing skills
- Obsessive about candidate experience – You are self-aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’re respectful of the candidate and the stressful process a job search can be
- Start-up experience with a love for recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable with Application Tracking Systems, Lever a strong plus
Orbital Insight is a fast growing provider of geospatial data and geo-analytic services to commercial, nonprofit and public sector clients across the globe. Leveraging advancements in computer vision and cloud computing, Orbital Insight is turning millions of images into a big picture understanding of the world that is quantitatively grounded in observation, creating unprecedented transparency, and empowering global decision makers with new sources of objective, quantified socio-economic insights.
We are backed by marquee investors such as Google Ventures, Sequoia Capital, In-Q- Tel and Bloomberg Beta, Orbital Insight is rapidly expanding its commercial and public sector capabilities. Come join us if you are unafraid to try new approaches and relentlessly seek to push the state of the art, taking projects all the way from prototype to production-ready.Apply Now