Understand what is happening on and to the Earth
Using multiple sources of geospatial data and artificial intelligence, we deliver timely, objective and transparent analytics on a global scale. The Orbital Insight GO platform is versatile and designed to answer your specific question about the physical world. What would you like to ask?
Request a Demo
Schedule a product demo and data evaluation.Contact Us
Join Our Newsletter
Receive geospatial insights sourced directly from GO.Subscribe
Monitor the world's economic and geopolitical activity as it occurs
Orbital Insight GO ingests, interprets and analyzes petabytes geospatial data including electro-optical (EO) satellite imagery, synthetic aperture radar (SAR), Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), AIS, and geolocation signals. The GO platform applies proprietary data science and computer vision algorithms to contextualize raw data into actionable information allowing investors, corporates and governments to mitigate risk and spot opportunities near real-time.
High Cadence Foot Traffic
Access daily foot traffic and key demographic trends, anonymously aggregated from billions of cell phone geolocation “pings.” GO equips customers with daily foot traffic measurements to create actionable signals for their fundamental and quantitative analyses.
- Continuously monitor supply chain risk through changes in workforce activity
- Track consumer trends within a portfolio of consumer discretionary and consumer staples securities
- Visualize customer visitation, demographics, dwell time, and trade-areas in your GIS workflows
Land Use Classification
Classify and detect land use changes near real-time. Orbital Insight GO customers can access the most recent road and building footprints to update their foundational data using high-cadence satellite observations paired with best-in-class computer vision.
- Classify land use at scale: buildings, roads, forest, water, agriculture and others
- Deploy intelligence resources more effectively to support national security and disaster relief decision making
- Monitor construction at areas of commercial interest ranging from mining assets to national infrastructure projects
Translate petabytes of raw imagery from multiple remote sensing platforms into automated geospatial intelligence. Orbital Insight GO’s computer vision and machine learning algorithms create baseline pattern-of-life analyses and alerts customers of anomalies.
- Detect and quantify multiclass aircraft, cars, railcars, trucks, housing and ships with high precision
- Define your criteria to trigger alerts and automatically cue follow-up projects
- Accurately detect and quantify activities on a global scale
Case Study: Tracking U.S. Housing Growth in Real-Time
Using satellite imagery and computer vision at scale, Orbital Insight GO identified individual new housing units at over 11,000 locations nationwide. There are no competing sources of information that deliver information on such a granular level, providing richness of insight and millions in cost savings. (Click image to view larger)
“It gives us clarity that has never been available before. If this system had been in place in 2008, you would have known there was an abundance of inventory very quickly.”— Jeff Meyers, CEO of Meyers Research